We highly recommend you wash your apron by hand, in cold water & separately the first time. We’ve listed below some extra tips for you to read through
1. Wash separately the first time – gentle wash, in cold water
2. Raw Denim aprons – Blue indigo denim is notorious for bleeding and should be washed separately the first couple of times and then with similar colours
3. Wash as per the care label instructions
4. Treat stains before machine washing
5. Air or line drying your apron to avoid excessive shrinking and wrinkling
6. Hot tumble drying your apron will weaken the fibers and may excessively shrink your apron. We recommend a warm drying cycle if necessary
7. LASTLY, PLEASE IRON YOUR APRON AS WE WANT YOU TO LOOK YOUR BEST IN OUR APRON!
1. Ink – soak the spot with acetone for a few minutes, rinse before washing.
2. Food, wine, coffee – cover the stain with table salt, massage in and leave for 5 minutes. Scrape off, check, retreat if necessary. Wash as per instructions.
3. Oil & butter – sprinkle with talcum powder, leave overnight. Scrape off the powder and wash as usual. Or use a stain remover.
4. Red Wine – Blot out the red wine, soak the stain in white wine and rinse after 5 minutes. Blot out excess liquid, sprinkle with salt and leave for 5 minutes. Scrape off, retreat if necessary, wash as per instructions.